Well On Friday 9/14/07 our little man had to be picked up early from Daycare. Mommy went ahead and took him to urgent care. Only to find out that we had Strep Throat. So my weekend was very busy taking care of my boy. He becomes a mommies boy when he is ill...
Sunday we went to Church and Taylor headed over for the Teen night rally. She had tons of fun hanging out with everyone. I will be teaching 3rd & 4th grade with my friend so that will be fun. I am looking forward to the adventure!
Sunday we also watch our Phoenix Mercury WIN the WNBA PLAYOFFS against Detroit. Of course we ROCKED there house down by beating them!!! It was very exciting and I can't wait to see them play next season. I wish I had the money to get season tickets as the games are TONS of fun for the family to go to.
Other than that, still no word on my job. It is very frustrating not knowing what is going on and being in limbo. I am sure everything will be fine, and I have to put my fate in God's hands that he will provide for us and lead me on the right path. I am sure he is watching out for us. So continue to pray that If I loose my job, I will find a new one very quickly. Also pray for all my co-workers going through the same frustrations that I feel.
Also say a prayer for Jamie. He has a HUGE shoot coming up at a big resort here in Phoenix. We are really hoping that it turns out to be BIG and full of many referrals for him.
Taylor: Pray that she continues to do well. She has 2 big events coming up. Springboard graduation and her confirmation. Both very exciting things for her and we are so very proud of her.
May God continue to bless each and everyone of you! Have a wonderful week!
Our Love, The Hines'
No comments :
Post a Comment