Well today is day one of being officially unemployed. It seemed weird not going in and seeing all those familiar faces. Today was a weird day. Kind of hard in a way. I really enjoyed the friendships I had made at FMP and already greatly miss my co-workers.
Well I will continue to lift them all up and hope that they found a job... Carmen we all know that you have one!! LOL... But I am sure the right job will come around for all of us.
I did have an interview today, which went ok. Not sure if I am the right fit for the job. I think I had a little too much energy for the guy...
Well I will be signing on from MN. Jackson and I leave Thursday. I am excited to get a break and just clear my thoughts. I will be gone for about 10 days...
New pictures from trip will be posted!
1 comment :
Hello... are you posting anything new? Trip? Job hunting stories?
He he... I'm in a demanding mood today.
Post a Comment