Well I guess my update is long overdue. Lots have happened since I last wrote. So we will start off with June:
June:
Well I finely finished up my contract work with FMP. So I was relived to be finely done with that place. Jamie and I took Jackson to San Diego for 4 days of fun in the sun. We saw Shamu several times and went to the beach. I think my son would be a beach bum if I would have let him. But we had a great time and it felt so very good to get away. The rest of the month I relaxed and just hung out at home.
On the 24th I headed with Jackson to MN. We first went to the Zoo with Sophie and Aunt Chris and then we spent days on the farm with grandpa and grandma. Jackson LOVED, LOVED, feeding the horses and hanging out outside in the cool temps. G & G also set up a sand box and that boy was in heaven!! We had Sand from one end to another. But by golly it was so much fun watching him just play with no worries! Friday (27th) we headed back up to the cities. It was mom and Dad’s 40th wedding anniversary so we kids had a few plans. Saturday we went out to a nice supper club for dinner with the gang and Sunday took them to the Twins Brewers game. Where I might add we had their names put up on the JUMBO TRON!!! Plus we made silly signs for them to hold up every chance we could get. We all had blast.
That Monday we hung with Aunt Chrissy and Sophie. Jackson Loved being outside and playing basketball. On Tuesday we headed in the afternoon to the airport to head to Aberdeen. We landed safe and sound. We spent the next day just vegging. Daddy arrived the next day and Jackson was SO very excited to see him. We spent the next day’s seeing family that was in for the Rieker reunion. We really had a blast. I flew home that Sunday and Jamie came home on Tuesday. It was a long day for them but they made it home safe and sound.
So I guess we are in July now…. Well July 8th I started a new job. 7 miles from home!! I work for a staffing company that puts traveling nurses in Federal hospitals across the United States. I will be doing all the housing for these Nurses along with a variety of other tasks. They first week was slow, but I am now in my second week and starting to get the hang of things.
I am starting now to help out my friend Laura with the BizeMoms networking group that I belong to. One of our officers received some bad news about her 3 year old daughter. She was diagnosis with Cancer. Here is her website. Feel free to visit and offers up your prayers. I know it really means a lot to hem during this difficult time. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/maliahight
So I guess that brings me to today. In a few moments we are off to the ENT Dr with Jackson to check out his tonsils. We are hoping we can put off getting them out after the 1st of the year.
Oh I guess I forgot the most important news of all!!! We are PREGNANT!!! I am due Feb 2nd. More than likely they will take the baby the week before Jackson birthday. So I a day short of 12 weeks right now. So pray for a healthy successful pregnancy. All my Love, Jenny
1 comment :
OK, I think I demanded the last update. Well... I demand another!!
Post a Comment