Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anniversaries


Well today was our 4 year anniversary….Its hard to believe that it has been 4 years. Funny thing is the other day Jamie or I couldn’t remember the year…Was it 2003 or 2004? Thanks to Chrissy that was clarified that in fact we were married in 2003.

Jamie and the kids surprised me with a dozen roses that were beautiful. I would have posted a picture but I forgot to take one….Then Jamie and I got dolled up and we headed out to my favorite restaurant.

Olive Garden!

There we feasted like kings. We had my favorite toasted raviolis, Jamie had the tour of Italy, I had my cheese ravioli and I sipped on a glass of wine. We had such a good time. We didn’t even have to pay our babysitter! Taylor stayed home with Jackson and did a wonderful job!!

Overall, it was a wonderful day / Night and I look forward to many more years. Jamie. If you read this - I love you very much! Through thick and thin, I will always stand by your side!

“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is Love.” I John 4:7,8

No comments :