
This picture is of Jackson on one of his MANY plane rides. I thought it suited this journal entry well since we will be traveling once again!
Well tommorrow the kids and I are jetting off to Minnesota for a long weekend!! I can hardly wait! Statefair here I come!!!! Deep fried pickles, beware! You will be eaten!!!
We will be heading off to the MN Statefair on Saturday with the whole gang! My sisters, mom, dad, and all the kidlets! It will be so much fun! I have spoken with Sarah's kids. Andrew, Abby, Adam & Alex. I told them to beware that they will be tickled and hugged! Then there is Sophie! Jackson and I are going to chase her!! (She is learning to walk) so Jackson said he would show her how!
I can't wait to see Jackson eat his corn on the cob and see all the animals. Go on rides and just have so much fun!!! I am going to boat loads of pictures so that I can have like an 20 page layout!! (not..ok maybe...)
So anyways, say a little prayer for us. I will be flying through Vegas with the kids on a red eye to MN so we can make it. Pray that I survive the journey! I am sure it will be fine, but one never knows how kids will be!
"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." II Thessalonians 3:3
No comments :
Post a Comment