Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Parenting

Well we are on week 4 or 5 of my new plan. I am happy to report that it is working!!! Big pat on my back.   ( pat pat pat) I am sure it was harder  or is harder for me than for the boys. Consistency, consistency, consistency. Which is it exhausting in itself. They have adjusted and do their chores. I am quite pleased. 

Even on a tough day. They know there will be no privilege unless they behave well and do as their told. 

On other news... A couple I knew from my small group at church lost their four-month-old son unexpectedly. They went into the doctor because he was unresponsive. They found out after a CT scan that he had a massive brain tumor. They got only hours. Very heart breaking. Please lift up joe, Becky and their other son Zach as they deal with their loss. 

No comments :