It takes courage to have tough conversations. Whether in person or over email. Yesterday I had to be courageous and put my feelings out there. Knowing full well that the answer I get, when I get it, may not be the answer I want. But you never know. Maybe I will get an answer that is good.
But in the end I put myself out there. I had courage to say how I felt. I had what I call a tough conversation. I deserve much happiness in my life. I am an amazing women with lots to offer. And I am cute! LOL
Now more courage... Not that lots will be needed...But I am off to court to OFFICIALLY change my name!!!! OVERBY here I come!!! I will be celebrating this weekend in San Diego with my BFF Jodi and her family. Her hubby, Chris Linder a professional rock climber now engineer, will take the boys out climbing and surfing!!! My kids couldn't be more stoked!!! I am looking forward to building sand castles and just hanging out on the beach!
A big thank you to my friend and Neighbor Amy! She is watching my kiddos for me today while I head to court. She is an awesome lady and has been a huge blessing to me!
Everyone have a fabulous weekend! Pictures will be posted once I get home!
Love to all,
Jenny
PS: Whos reading this? I am curious to know...Susan I think you do!
No comments :
Post a Comment